NullSechnaya Sholupen

Tim Brewer

Tim Brewer

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links & the eveskillboard links

https://zkillboard.com/character/1472061666/
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tim_Brewer

- Please list ALL of your alts, each alt's roles in game, and links to their killboard along with a eveskillboard for each alt.

https://zkillboard.com/character/914982977/
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Xanorik

Titan/Super/Dread Alt

- Why do you want to join Drop the Soap? - Susan and Kiwi wanted me to, plus I've had enough of where I am.
- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp? - Time to move on, plus I want to fly with friends again
- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)? Susan and Kiwi
- Have you ever held a leadership position in a corp? (Explain in details, position, job, and how good of a job you think you did) Over the years, FC, Director, HR, Recruiter,  - I went ok, ask Susan what sort of Corpie I am.
- Who do you know in Drop the Soap? Who do you know in NSH.? Susan and Kiwi, Anure, etc
- What timezone are you in? AUTZ
- How many days/hours a week do you spend in EVE? Depends on work, but a couple of hours every day.
- What is the quickest Cyno ship to train into (Regular Cyno) Dunno, all my characters have Recon V and Cyno V
- Do you have any experience hunting? If so provide links to some proud frags. Not really my thing
- Are you willing to create a clean neutral alt for hunting? Yeah I have neutral alts.
- How long have you been playing for? 2005 0r 2006 something like that. To long it seems at times.
- How do you make ISK? I build freighters when I need to make, I don't need isk right now
- Do you fly logistics? Prove it https://zkillboard.com/character/91540433/
- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why? NO
- How do you setup a whisper key on mumble? I have it set up but can't remember how. I usually follow the forum guide.
- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly? MOTD
- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is? Fleet Chat
- You just died in a clutch fleet ship (critical support role like a web/tp/boosher ship), what do you do? -1 and reship if possible.
- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate. spam jump
- Admiral Wheeler pings for all dreads to log in bc we're going on a 50 gate roam to desto system to hunt for 5 hours for possibly no kills.. What do you do? Grab a beer
- Anure pings he's tackled in a Slippery Pete by a slasher 7 jumps out. What do you do? It's a Tengu and all Tengus must die!
- Wallymarts has been FC'ing for 5 hours straight with a screaming toddler in the background. Do you continue to form up for Wally? Why not?, stick a dummy in the kids mouth and push on
- What is the best Shield titan in the game? I prefer Rags
- Why is that titan the Leviathan? Coz it's a big fucker?
- Why is NSH an armor super alliance? Is it?
- Who even put Anure in charge of this place? Self Appointed

Provide the following fits, and explain your reasoning:
- Your favorite nano gang ship and a brief description of how you would fly it. Cynabal, and I fly it like I stole it.
-A very unusually or oddly fit ship, that is actually extremely useful in a specific niche role. Malediction fit with nanos and 1 warp core stabilizer because it gets me everywhere I need to be quickly.

Additional Requirements:
PM Brothuhbob#9988 on Discord and ask for authorization/blessing to apply to Drop the Soap. Screenshot and post his reponse here.

Bonus Question:

What makes Anure and Wheeler's friendship so special? (Correct answer grants instant admission into corporation) - they have that special bond of those that have touched that special place on each other.

flying_kiwi_sertan

• View Profile
Confirm vouch

Can't be letting those Tims get away

anure

• View Profile
Would you consider a bookmark on a gate in bubbles a "Safe Spot" you can warp your Titan to?

susan_delgad0

• View Profile
Confirm vouch

Can't be letting those Tims get away

Hell ya, definitely can't be letting those Tim's get away.

Here's my question.  You in an analeise fleet, and he wants to take on a a bunch of kitey bullshit on the Kinakka gate with his close range Vindi, that's never going to catch anything and die horribly in a fire.  He asks you to bring a blaster fit mega.  What do you do?

Tim Brewer

• View Profile
Titan? what Titan? they were all lost a few days ago in a dip shit action against Goons.

analeise? I'd kill that fucker every chance I'd get and kill him first to save my self!

josh_dub

• View Profile
upon joining will you post pictures of your feet?

Tim Brewer

• View Profile
yeah but my dick will likely be in the way

valencia_de_noir

• View Profile
Bonus Question:
What makes Anure and Wheeler's friendship so special? (Correct answer grants instant admission into corporation) - they have that special bond of those that have touched that special place on each other.

Incorrect, they both tried, but Anure couldn't get past the Iron Guard of Wheeler's skinny jeans.

- Wallymarts has been FC'ing for 5 hours straight with a screaming toddler in the background. Do you continue to form up for Wally? Why not?, stick a dummy in the kids mouth and push on

Real quick lad before I call the cops, what the fuck is a dummy in this context?

Also as a bonus question: What's your favorite anime?

Tim Brewer

• View Profile
You guys call them soothers I think? Aussies call them dummys.

Anime, what the fuck is animae is that like cartoons that have big tits?

valencia_de_noir

• View Profile