NullSechnaya Sholupen

Iron new recruit

Skinny

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links. Butthole Huge https://zkillboard.com/character/2116560661/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.
Skinny Russian Spy - Mining, cyno, bomber, PI
ThrowAnother Yabbiy OnTheBarbie - Mining, bomber, PI
Skinny HasMoreAlts ThanThird - (Fax, JF, Dread in training)
Skinny Knob - Trade alt
Skinny Wally - Mining, PI
Skinny Johnson - Mining, PI
Skinny Sucks - Mining, PI

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp? Horde boring, they don't share feet pic or even have a weeb channel .. Also Wally and Slim fleets are the best, fleets over there are so sterile, no one getting teased for being old, it's not ok

- What made you seek us out? Wanted to be in NSH since starting in Ryba, it was the natural progression, Iron stood out in particular with McDur and Tessa being logitics wizards and also (among others) being actively involved in Ryba

- What timezone are you in? All over the place, I live in Australia AEST but my work is all hours and will start uni in February which will make times even more flexible

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?  At the moment work has ramped up, I can get on at any time for like an hour or 2 if needed for fleet or something, but only really logging in for skill que/dailies, when work is quiet I spend like 8-12 hours a day online

- How long have you been playing for?  Like ~8 months

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?  PI and mining predominantly, I was buying cheap rorqu's and moving them to the Beanstar when in horde that was great money making like 700m a hull after fuel costs, and by death cloning could move 3 at once without getting too much fatigue .. but yes self sufficient ISK wise

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.  I was big dumb and got baited in my rorqu and tether was removed, only realised it wasn't going to tether once I was down to like 1/4armor, instantly snapped into fight mode, killed the main point (enforcer)and had last point into hull(monitor) with 30 seconds left on siege when I died .. made some mistakes probably should have taken out neuter first as I was already low from just cynoing in and my tank would have held, but had figured it was only going to get worse if more people started coming in so was opting for the kill points and warp .. I was probably doomed either way but it was a shit load of fun soloing against a gang and other caps, also more choice in drones would have really helped I only had 2xgeko's and 2xhammerhead wasn't expecting to fight obviously .. I would also say the TFI fleets, but that's more casual and not as exciting as fighting for your rorqu's life

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened? That rorqu loss lol .. so many things that I could have avoided it .. I didn't even check the 1 guy in system KB was sleepy and not thinking, stick to NPC stations unless certain about ownership too, close second was during a move op I was moving Orca and I had my mic muted and died to a bunch of T1 ships while everyone else was docked up waiting for the neutrals that were killing me to pass through :3

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why? Nope

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly? I ping Anure in every channel asking him, if that doesn't work I can ask in fleet text chat channel

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is? Ask in fleet text channel

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate. All align and get fleet warp so the game puts you apart? Never gated caps before

- What is your favorite ship in Eve? Love hate relationship with Tornado, or TFI, can't go wrong with TFI