NullSechnaya Sholupen

Faith Hibra

Faith

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links & the eveskillboard links
Faith Hibra - https://zkillboard.com/character/2113044347/ 

- Please list ALL of your alts, each alt's roles in game, and links to their killboard along with a eveskillboard for each alt. If you have alts that you do not want to reveal publicly, talk to a director.
Jennifer Hibra - fax alt, bottom bitch https://zkillboard.com/character/2113152947/
Korrie Hibra - dedicated cyno slut https://zkillboard.com/character/2113310948/
Wolf Hibra - Phoenix/Nag https://zkillboard.com/character/2113361241/
Every other slot on the three accounts are PI toons or my Jita alt. All are slowly training into more cyno toons to put on their own accounts at some point.

- Why do you want to join Drop the Soap?
Someone told me I could kill Goons without having to be a boring F1 monkey and meme constantly with people who generally know what they're doing

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
I left big bloc a few years ago and learned a lot. After wormhole changes and some business up North, went back to big bloc. Was quickly reminded why I left.

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
Blinky "I Miss Every Rein Ult While Quickly X-logging My Scout Toons In Local With a Bunch of Rorqs Who Just Saw Me Spike" Jimmy

- Have you ever held a leadership position in a corp? (Explain in details, position, job, and how good of a job you think you did)
Director and FC for two corps in GotG - watched another director flip structures to Goons, helped burning a region or two, threw around dreads like they were disposable or something. 7/10
Doctrine dude in NoVac - barghests are overpowered and fuck the resist nerfs making my life complicated. Solid 8, learned a lot
There's a lot of FCing in there in various groups when main big fight homies weren't around. Got a lot of comments over "sexy, calm FC voice." Also pissed people off by asking if their shoes had velcro. Goin with like a soft 6 on this one.

- Who do you know in Drop the Soap? Who do you know in NSH.?
A lot of dudes I've fleeted up with or talked to while I was flying with C0ne. Beyond that played Overwatch a lot with Jimmy and am an avid shitposter of "Wallymarts for CSM 2021" in local, and I think that should count

- What timezone are you in?
Technically US East, but it's Eve and we're locked in, so I'm always around

- How many days/hours a week do you spend in EVE?
Too many

- What is the quickest Cyno ship to train into (Regular Cyno)
Whichever one processes my plex selling fast enough to inject into.

- Do you have any experience hunting? If so provide links to some proud frags.
When HK moved to the 2/6n after the first Rage eviction, there's a page of dead rorqs on my toons' killboards. Spent lots of time in sabre/scanner just murdering krabs. Done a lot of Prospect work since. As for ones that stand out?
https://zkillboard.com/kill/76513487/ - bumped off an athanor. Long ass grind with so few people
https://zkillboard.com/kill/86817770/ - permarepping a cyno on the keepstar. My dumb ass didn't think to whore on the prospect alt
Honestly there's a shitload more when I look at zkill for my toons in Prospects

- Are you willing to create a clean neutral alt for hunting?
Yeah

- How long have you been playing for?
On and off for about 10 years. Mostly off. This stint has been a little over 3 years.

- How do you make ISK?
Wormhole krabbing and PI. When those fail, Visa or Mastercard

- Do you fly logistics? Prove it
WISH I COULD BUT CCP SUCKS AT LOGI KILLMAILS OK
Best I got: https://zkillboard.com/character/2113152947/group/832/

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?
Not yet, but there's still time!

- How do you setup a whisper key on mumble?
Please don't make me go through that setup again. Pinky promise, it's set up.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
Join fleet and hope it's in motd. If not, ask in fleet chat. Don't shit up comms by asking like every other idiot every thirty seconds. If it's not in motd and you can't get an answer, undock obligatory cyno alt in a pod and see what's undocking. Judge accordingly. Hours later tab back to cyno alt to realize you never control-spaced and fed a pod. File for SRP.

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
Ask in fleet chat (NOT IN FUCKING COMMS), while pulling up the map and using your brain.

- You just died in a clutch fleet ship (critical support role like a web/tp/boosher ship), what do you do?
-1 in fleet with lossmail, run into smartbombs, get podded, and get in another ship

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
Push jump in warp. Repeatedly. Spam it more than you drunken spam call your cheating whore of an ex. As you come out of warp, spam it more, just in case the hampster didn't get the fucking memo.

- Admiral Wheeler pings for all dreads to log in bc we're going on a 50 gate roam to desto system to hunt for 5 hours for possibly no kills.. What do you do?
Log in things, get in fleet. During session changes, scroll through Steam browser to make sure everything is updated. Find years old game you remember liking and reinstall. Play on other other other monitor.

- Anure pings he's tackled in a Slippery Pete by a slasher 7 jumps out. What do you do?
Laugh uncontrollably. Attempt to ship into ceptor to get to him. When he screams that he's already dead, blame session changes.

- Wallymarts has been FC'ing for 5 hours straight with a screaming toddler in the background. Do you continue to form up for Wally?
Mate, I could be laying on my deathbed getting sucked off by Knight's Tale-era Shannon Sossamon while early Pirates Keira Knightly waits her turn and would push them away to fleet up for Wally.

- What is the best Shield titan in the game?
Whichever one can fit the most hyperspatials

- Why is that titan the Leviathan?
Cause it's not held together by duct tape like the other one. Oh, and it turns into a Komodo if you rub it real gud.

- Why is NSH an armor super alliance?
Because Nyx is the best super and we all need space couches to netflix and chill on.

- Who even put Anure in charge of this place?
Putin

- Your favorite nano gang ship and a brief description of how you would fly it.
Fuck, that's a long list. Currently? XLASB Cerberus. Not super fancy, and people think you're slow and buffer tanked. Single nano single poly kites nicely, and 95km RLMLs are fun (further with a script change)

-A very unusually or oddly fit ship, that is actually extremely useful in a specific niche role.
Rapid heavy double scram double faction sebo armor Barghest. I made it to fly in wormhole brawls when we didn't want to dedicate mass to a counter-boosh hic. Flies with Leshaks. Can fill anti-boosh role as well as having 102km rapid heavy range for dealing with those pissants to bring crucis and griffins at 80km to fuck you. For the low price of 2.7bil.

Brothuhbob hasn't accepted my friend request.

What makes Anure and Wheeler's friendship so special?
That one night in Paris.

flying_kiwi_sertan

• View Profile
Why did Anure avoid talking to you for so long?

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Y'know I was gonna vouch you but then you made fun of my rein. You weren't even allowed to play tank (at the same time as me). Smh.

Nah but seriously he is a good man. Good culture fit, came on our fleet 2 days ago and was useful and had fun. Will bring activity, effort, and a body to alliance.

Faith

• View Profile
Why did Anure avoid talking to you for so long?

Meh, it was two days. Blame my vouch if he thought it was something good to bring up in an alliance meeting and nag worse than...actually I can't think of something that nags worse than Jimmy.

Wallymarts

• View Profile
- Wallymarts has been FC'ing for 5 hours straight with a screaming toddler in the background. Do you continue to form up for Wally?
Mate, I could be laying on my deathbed getting sucked off by Knight's Tale-era Shannon Sossamon while early Pirates Keira Knightly waits her turn and would push them away to fleet up for Wally.

+1

mighty_pingas

• View Profile
Do you like anime?

Are traps gay?

Do you know java?

Faith

• View Profile
Do you like anime?
I took Japanese in high school. Does that count?

Are traps gay?
Yeah, pretty sure they're happy as all hell

Do you know java?
only really deal with cafe bustelo, and even then only in the vacuum packs. the jars have an awkward metallic taste imo

anure

• View Profile
Good App, Apply to Drop the Soap in game. :johnbob: