NullSechnaya Sholupen

Recruit

ZahDamaja

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.

Zah Damaja
https://zkillboard.com/character/1533572082/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.

Dread is on my main (have a nag)
Sabre Alt
Market alts (1 training into JF)
Intel/scout alt (used to be cyno ceptor)

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?

After Elo recently announced he was closing up origin I joined reveka to try out the new corp some of the other directors formed. I like the guys in reveka a lot and I respect the grind of starting over from scratch, but I am looking for something more stable and organized at this point.

- What made you seek us out?

While staging out of Sakht, Reveka. has done a couple combined ops with NSH and you seem like an active, fun group to fly with. I looked at the different corps to see who was recruiting and decided I would try Iron Guard. I also believe wallys posts are the only posts worth reading on r/eve.

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?

No vouch

- What timezone are you in?

USTZ

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?

2-3 hours weeknights, weekends Im usually available most days and nights.

- How long have you been playing for?

Since 2009, early on was very on and off. 2011+ is when I actually started to understand the game and play for longer consistent periods of time.

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?

I have ISK from over the years. Ill blitz abyssals with worms or run t4 cruisers if I am looking to make some quick cash. Otherwise Ill plex.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.

In 2018 when I was in origin. We had been fighting horde every night in and around their staging. We were dunking their stabber and ferox fleets with ONIs and muninns pretty regularly. After a week of that some horde decided they would start dropping supers on us as we came near O-V which sucked for obvious reasons. We didnt have large dread fleet or supers to counter at this point (this was early 2018 black legion v7) so we set a trap with snuff. We went a few jumps out of their staging and were getting some kills when the same super dropped again. This time we dropped a handful of BL dreads on their super which made them escalate. We bubbled up and pointed the supers, cyno'd in snuff dreadbomb and killed a bunch of their supers. After that they stopped dropping supers on our nightly roams.

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/68623204/

A small group of us were killing some stuff in geminate in cloaked nullified lokis. We decided to engage a small group of frigs that were in some npsi streamer fleet. We got swarmed and got out but all went for the gate. The first 2 got caught but I was in the best position to get out, still got snatched and died stupidly.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?

I have not, Ive always been accepted back to corps I have left and wanted to return.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?

MOTD

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?

Map -> my fleet members.. or just ask if FC isnt giving orders

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.

Spam jump or hope a fat fax landed next to me to bounce me back? :)

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?

Muninn because I learned to love them in BL. Hounds because I used to love bombing fleets. Or lokis because theyre my favorite T3C.