NullSechnaya Sholupen

JJ's Recruitment

Jeromey Jackson

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.
Jeromey Jackson
https://zkillboard.com/character/2113104320/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.

1 alt who was used to fly safe ships. Can fly Dreads now never flew that kind of stuff.

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?

Scope isn't providing me with I want and I got in a huge fight with JEFE.

- What made you seek us out?

I want to kill Goons

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?

Techno

- What timezone are you in?

US Eastern

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?

1-2hrs - Monday - Friday

- How long have you been playing for?

2017? 3 year?

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?

I am currently not self-sufficient. I'm not into making monies

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.

Loaded up the Hecate full of ammo and chugged some drugs. I planned on repping real hard. I had this bubble setup because you know me I love bubble traps. This Caracal came flying in from warp and I said Hi! I targeted him and we began the battle. He spun up that MWD but I shut it down real good.  He said rapid lights are the way to go, and I fire up both of my True Sansha reppers and turned on the overhead. Shields were already gone and my armor started to bleed but i switched over to defensive mode and those reps began to cycle. He said "ahh wow". I said "I know". I started firing my  blasters. Rounds just ricocheting off of the Caracal. Some of the most buffered shields i've ever seen. And then the reload cycle hit "ahh man he said". I spun the hecate into sharpshooter mode and began belting Void ammo on heat directly though his shields, his armor, and then his hull. KAHHBOOM. Caracal pieces everywhere.

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?

When your as dangerous as me you don't have any embarrassing losses. I learn from my mistakes and I dont fly stupid.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?

Gods N Monsters. I got kicked because I was too damn good.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?

Say "Hey FC what ship do I fly, yah knucklehead  ?"

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?

Discord I assume

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.

Unfortunately I never flew things that large. I'm a casual player who never had the opportunity. Maybe if I get hired by Iron you will explain more on the subject.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?

Hecate but I love a lot of ships.

if your looking for someone boring I might not be your guy. But if you want excitement and crazy Jeromey Jackson Is your guy. I can follow direction and make everyone super proud. Maybe even win an award or two. "Iron Armada Pilot of the year"