NullSechnaya Sholupen

0bakee, application

obakee

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.
0bakee
https://zkillboard.com/character/1507333016/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.
Just one for logistics purposes in Hek, normally delivers ships/ammo when i don't bother with sec status repair

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
They left my favorite pocket in low.  and they signed on with P.Legion

- What made you seek us out?
Prior Iron Armada

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
Deckard, Kettle

- What timezone are you in?
US CEntral

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?
Depends on work and other interests. anywhere between a few hours to full binge weeks.

- How long have you been playing for?
off an on since 06, still figuring things out

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?
I buy my isk, Farming is boring. Though i don't mind a solid mining op on occasion.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.
Probably when i won a 3v1 in my cruor. i had the shakes BAD. my shirt was drenched, and the girlfriend was confused. but i pulle out the W and it was GLORIOUS

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?
I got awoxed early on in an Orca.  or when i lost a 25 km jackdaw to the cops :/

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?
i was suspected of being a spai based on who recruited me, and i was a miner main at the time so... dunno what that was about.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
You ask for fleet doctrine. Durr

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
Ask for current location in chat, not comms.

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
I don't fly caps, or near caps, fuck that noise

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?
Jackdaw, or the hel.

Also, due to the nature of my work,  i may be gone for weeks at a time. i mention this upfront because if it's an issue, It wont be worth yours, or my time.

obakee

• View Profile
jackdaw or hel?

explain

I LOVE the jackdaw. it's great for small things, and if deployed correctly it punches above it's weight.  some cruisers, BCs,  and most anything smaller that itself is doomed if it get caught. Great for solo work. Great pirate ship. Yo ho.

I've always liked the look of the hel. and the carrier mechanics interest me. however I am not interested in fighting in them namely because of the risk involved. in a less eve side of things i enjoy the head cannon of a similar style of BSG. Carriers and super carriers kinda fill that niche in eve. 

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
You left your last corp because they moved away from when you live - are you prepared to join an alliance now which is nomadic and goes to the content? Keep in mind, we're deployed to the same place as PH right now - why aren't you going to get bored and leave here? Do you have any plans to make more alts/accounts?

obakee

• View Profile
You left your last corp because they moved away from when you live - are you prepared to join an alliance now which is nomadic and goes to the content? Keep in mind, we're deployed to the same place as PH right now - why aren't you going to get bored and leave here? Do you have any plans to make more alts/accounts?

I came here because
a) I have friends here.
b) I've flown with you guys before

I go to where i'm having fun, if i cease having fun, I'll leave.
I do not enjoy running multitudes of accounts or toons. I have one for markets, and one for shooting things.

bob_maulerantian

• View Profile
1. Do you prefer small gang or large fleet (or somewhere in the middle)? Explain
2. What role, if any, do the federalist papers and articles of confederation have in modern america. Explain your answer in 500 words or less
3. What us founding father do you think would be the least capable eve pilot and why?
4. Frogs, yes or no