NullSechnaya Sholupen

Theodred Alabel

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.

Theodred Alabel - https://zkillboard.com/character/2112748704/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.

One perfect scanning alt, multiple subcap/dread alts. I mean honestly the list kinda goes on and on. I have toons that can cover practically everything.

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?

They decided they wanted to do something different. I helped them in their transition and decided it was not what I wanted for myself personally.

- What made you seek us out?

I have known Tridgit for a while, he has been thirsty trying to recruit me for at least the past year  :P
I have always had respect for Tridgit and his crew. They have always put up good numbers and had good fights. Being a group that has been around a little bit longer is always nice.

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?

I guess Tridgit? If that fucker denies it, I will smack him senseless.

- What timezone are you in?

Mountain Time US

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?

Normally 20+ hours a week. Just depends what is going on. Rn its been a lot of rl so mostly been focusing on that while trying to sort myself out post moving out of corp.

- How long have you been playing for?

3 years from when I rediscovered the game. My dad was a beta player, used to mess around on his accounts back when, rediscovered EVE while in grad school and have basically been going at it since then. So technically a bit longer than that.

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?

I am always self sufficient - I don't like not having money so that is not an option lol.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.

There have been a few good fights I have been fortunate to take part in - I think one of my favorites was when I was deployed to Tenerifis with SERIN pre - UALX keep, TEST was only just starting to dip their toes into the frontier and I was managing our coalition fleet and with allies we were able to set up these beautiful drag bubbles to spread out TEST's Maelstrom fleet. Simultaneously - we cyno'd in a bunch of haw dreads to just murder the TEST fleet who was too spread out to effectively give reps. It is a nice position to be in where you can manipulate the grid to your advantage to make them welp.

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?

I was hulk hogan'd by skilly back in the day during drone wars. I was on multiple voice coms and in the process of communicating with allies the scout relayed intel late that skilly cyno'd in some tits, fleet was already in warp. So we landed into a couple of bosoning titans - had the dps fleet overheat hardeners and because of that - we were actually able to save all the logis. So I guess that is the bright spot.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?

Pfff no. I did the kicking lets be real lol I have served in high level leadership for alliances and corps so I was never in the position of getting kicked.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?

MOTD in fleet when you join. Are people really this bad? They don't belong in corp if they can't figure out the basics.

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?

Can ask in fleet - someone is bound to give you relevant information. Depending on how far behind you are ultimately dictates what ship you are likely to fly and catch up with fleet.

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.

I mean whenever we did cap move ops, we usually did groupings that would warp to out gate to minimize chances of bumping. But additionally, you spam jump as you are coming out of warp minimizes bumping. Having moved supers, titans, dreads, carriers, and the lot I have never had an issue moving capitals around the map when needed.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?

Hard to say honestly there are a few depending on the situation. I was a big triglavian nerd no denying that - but that being said I also like orthrus' or barghests if im feeling snarky. Vigilants are also pretty fun as well ngl. I am pretty flexible with the ships I fly - the only thing I hate doing is multiboxing frigates lmao. That sucks a lot of dick. I can do it - I would just rather not.

deckhard_aura

• View Profile
What are your feelings about feet? And if asked (you will be asked) would you provide feet pics?

bob_maulerantian

• View Profile
Who is your favorite us founding father?
On a scale of 9-10 how much do you like fireworks?
Lone star, pbr, or natty lite?

What childhood cartoon character would make the best eve player?

Record and post a video of you singing the star spangled banner
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:15:49 am by bob_maulerantian »

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
What are your feelings about feet? And if asked (you will be asked) would you provide feet pics?

Feet are just part of a human body. I don't kink shame, but I will gladly raise your kink awareness for the good of the cause.

bob_maulerantian

• View Profile

Feet are just part of a human body. I don't kink shame, but I will gladly raise your kink awareness for the good of the cause.

You will learn to love feet

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
Who is your favorite us founding father?
On a scale of 9-10 how much do you like fireworks?
Lone star, pbr, or natty lite?

What childhood cartoon character would make the best eve player?

Record and post a video of you singing the star spangled banner

Favorite Founding father - hm I am a fan of Madion #FederalistPaper10. Just feel like he had a lot of good thoughts for his time.
Fireworks? Meh 7 it is fun to watch shit blow up - many of my ship fits have festival launchers for a reason.
I don't drink shitty beer so none of the above - I'd rather have a blone/amber belgian over that shit you offered up :P

What childhood character would make the best eve player? hmmm fuck if I know - Beevis and Butthead would do quite fine for eve, I think they got the cancer down just right for eve.

Unfortunately I am a little under the weather to be singing a star spangled banner, in lieu of my shitty rendition - here is a equally shitty rendition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMA2iF6RuXk Like jesus that was a painful listen.

theodred_alabel

• View Profile

You will learn to love feet

I mean I encourage you to share your love of feet with me. What better ice breaker than to talk about the nuance of why you like feet?

arnoce

• View Profile

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
your mom or you're mom?

Chose wisely.

Your mom was just here last night so I guess that’s right? 😉

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Nothing personal but going off of your responses you seem like the type of person that will do one or any of the following on a regular basis: fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet, talk too much during a fleet, fit your ship incorrectly, bring the wrong ship and/or argue about eve related things while being wrong.
Am I wrong? If so, why

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
Nothing personal but going off of your responses you seem like the type of person that will do one or any of the following on a regular basis: fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet, talk too much during a fleet, fit your ship incorrectly, bring the wrong ship and/or argue about eve related things while being wrong.
Am I wrong? If so, why

You are wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. As to why? It is fairly simple. With what I do, I can't really afford to sit there and be wrong with fits, because I am multiboxing. I am not into talking unless I need to as FC. I don't bring the wrong ship, doctrines are fairly easy to follow last I checked. I don't have time to argue about EVE related shit. You want to have your opinion knock yourself out, but I am going to focus on doing what I need to do to make sure I am doing my part to make sure the fleet succeeds. 

josh_dub

• View Profile
When it comes to fleet doctrines I abide by the philosophy that variety is the spice of life. When the FC calls for harpy fleets, and the enemy sees the dscan, they'll never expect it when my drake decloaks. Sometimes the FC even appreciates the wild card.

So let me ask you, what's your best cloaky Drake fit and how does it compliment mine?

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Am I wrong? If so, why

You are wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. As to why? It is fairly simple. With what I do, I can't really afford to sit there and be wrong with fits, because I am multiboxing. I am not into talking unless I need to as FC. I don't bring the wrong ship, doctrines are fairly easy to follow last I checked. I don't have time to argue about EVE related shit. You want to have your opinion knock yourself out, but I am going to focus on doing what I need to do to make sure I am doing my part to make sure the fleet succeeds.

theodred_alabel

• View Profile
When it comes to fleet doctrines I abide by the philosophy that variety is the spice of life. When the FC calls for harpy fleets, and the enemy sees the dscan, they'll never expect it when my drake decloaks. Sometimes the FC even appreciates the wild card.

So let me ask you, what's your best cloaky Drake fit and how does it compliment mine?

Drakes are not my ship of choice for spicing things up - but that is just me. But just for luls here ya go harpy friendly drake lol

[Drake, Fat Harpy]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Improved Cloaking Device II

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x5

Mjolnir Fury Light Missile x120

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Am I wrong? If so, why

Now, in all seriousness - in NSH, you will be trolled a lot. Is this seriouspost a fluke? Do you have a thick enough skin to take it? So far, it looks like you have a stick up your ass. Now, I'm into that, but to each their own.