NullSechnaya Sholupen

Icesail - Like a fat kid on a smartie

Icesail

• View Profile
Please list your main character and their zkillboard links & the eveskillboard links
https://zkillboard.com/character/410139261/
- have to go way back for intelligent fighting

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Icesail

- Please list ALL of your alts, each alt's roles in game, and links to their killboard along with a eveskillboard for each alt. If you have alts that you do not want to reveal publicly, talk to your recruiter.

M00nshade - just bought the toon recently.. Sold all the others a couple of years back .Haven't done jack shit with it yet.  about 25M sp.  mostly cloaky

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
The corp is taking a break to join this fun!  Hoping it amounts to a lot of pew pew

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
Susan Delgad0

- What about our advertisement made you decide to go through our app process?
I didn't see any adverstisement.  Susan ping me in RL and told me that this would be fun.

- What timezone are you in?
Eastern TZ

- How many days/hours a week do you spend in EVE?
Depends.  Use to spend far too much time. Been trying to get back into the game and haven't found my stride yet.  Have a family with 2 kids which take up most of my time but I could be on 3 - 4 nights per week for a couple of hours each if not more. 

- Do you have any experience hunting? If so provide links to some proud frags.
Been years and the mechanics have changed.  Used to years back. Now, I will go with the pack mostly.

- How long have you been playing for? 2005

- How do you make ISK? I haven't had to make isk for quite a few years.  Plex is likely the way if I need more.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.
Can't remember. It's been that long since a memorable fight.. 

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?  Inactivity several years back.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
op board. ask mates

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
Join fleet and ask either mates I recognize or in chat.

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
I'm going to assume the intel is good and follow FC if there is a hold command.   

- Who would you turn gay for?
Not going to happen.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?
Any ship that is given to me.  In small fast gangs, cloaky attack.  Big encounters.  Bigger badder ships than theirs.

vision_overload

• View Profile
- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.

Answer: Spam jump - this makes sure to minimize the risk of people bumping all over the place. Don't feel bad you didn't know, as we have seen people with plenty of cap experience not know the answer.