NullSechnaya Sholupen

Application for MongoMad

MongoMad

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.
MongoMad - https://zkillboard.com/character/1905167554/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.
I have 3 accounts, with 1 primary character each account. Other 6 toons are just for PI.
Account 1 is my SubCap account, which can fly all subcap doctrines. My next plan is to finish FleetSupport skills, a role i enjoy playing. This account also has the ability to mine in Exhumers/Orcas.
Account 2 is my dread/cap account. My dread training is 90% complete and almost ready to use for the first time. Next will be Carrier training. Can also Mine.
Account 3 is very new, and barely worth any mention. The intention is more mining.

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
Im returning to EVE after a year+ break, this NPC corp is where i was last dumped.

- What made you seek us out?
There was only one place i would return to when i returned to EVE, my old corp Iron Guard.
Of course, they needed to leave Goons first.

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
Zap originally vouched for me when i first joined Iron.

- What timezone are you in?
GMT 0 (UK Timezone)

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?
I usually login Lunchtime to Mid Afternoon, and am still playing well into the Late Night/Early Morning.
12hours+ everyday average

- How long have you been playing for?
My first account started in 2009. With some gaps along the way, id estimate 6-7 years fully dedicated to EVE.

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?
I make my ISK from burner/anomic missions from L4 agents in highsec. 1bill in about 3-4hours, which is easily self sufficient.
I can also purchase PLEX if there's something urgent i need.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.
Every fight that leaves me smiling or gets the adrenaline pumping. So every fight, all the time.

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?
The guy recruiting me into Iron wanted to "test something on me real quick"...
https://zkillboard.com/kill/72007754/
Though every loss is something to learn from.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?
I have never been removed from any corp/alliance due to any offence/rule violation.
Does removed for inactivity count?

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
I join the correct fleet and comms channel then FC will post the info into the chat channel.

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
I join the correct fleet and comms channel, apologize for being late and politely ask if i'm still needed.
If yes, follow instructions.

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
I've never flown a Capital ship before, but i look forward to learning.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?
And everything else Amarrian.