NullSechnaya Sholupen

not 13370815

not 13370815

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:52:54 pm by not 13370815 »

Wallymarts

• View Profile
>- What is the quickest Cyno ship to train into (Regular Cyno)
they all need  Cruiser 5.... so all same

Enforcer does not, just Recon 1, zero cruiser to 5. Fresh toon can do it in about 15 days

>- Do you fly logistics? Prove it
no

Everyone in NSH should be able to fly Logi, is it that you dont have the SP for it, or just never fly it?

I see you can do a T2 fit Rev on your main, not bad.

the Eveskillboard link for your alt has a password, what capitals can it fly?

vojax_rheinheld

• View Profile
Well achtually the fastest cyno ship is the enforcer

mighty_pingas

• View Profile
We talk mad shit about euros. We don't actually hate Europeans but they're just a convenient target.

Basically our culture is shitposting. Do you have a problem with shitposting?

not 13370815

• View Profile
i never flown logi except my first fleet in a bantam. I can train into logi and fly logi, no problem. Yeah i forgot the Enforcer, tbh i never saw one! The link to my Alt should work now

I LOVE SHITPOSTING!

mighty_pingas

• View Profile
Please explain why the eve economy is super inflated and on it's way to crashing and why ccp should remove isk as the premier currency in new eden and replace it with a bartering system where we trade feet pictures for goods and services.

tridgit

• View Profile

vojax_rheinheld

• View Profile
Please explain why the eve economy is super inflated and on it's way to crashing and why ccp should remove isk as the premier currency in new eden and replace it with a bartering system where we trade feet pictures for goods and services.

How would one prove the authenticity of the feet pics? I feel it would be super easy to commit fraud under your proposed system of trade. However if the matter can be resolved I think this system would work amazingly well.

mighty_pingas

• View Profile

How would one prove the authenticity of the feet pics? I feel it would be super easy to commit fraud under your proposed system of trade. However if the matter can be resolved I think this system would work amazingly well.

We will implement a requirement of a physical timestamp in the picture. There will still be counterfeits due to photoshop i believe the effort of taking a picture versus photoshoping an image will be enough to dissuade people from creating counterfeits.

not 13370815

• View Profile
i play EvE because of PvP, so dont care about economy …. you will only get a barter system when Kim Jong Un purchases CCP. What about the disabled people who sit in a wheelchair and have no feet? that would be unfair!

https://zkillboard.com/kill/76672352/
had to shit urgently during a gatecamp

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile

Nothing personal but going off of your responses you seem like the type of person that will do one or any of the following on a regular basis: fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet, talk too much during a fleet, fit your ship incorrectly, bring the wrong ship and/or argue about eve related things while being wrong.
Am I wrong? If so, why

not 13370815

• View Profile
"fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet" - i never lemminged during fleets or did any other big fails. (yes sometimes I shoot stuff that i shouldnt shoot but it is instinct)

"talk too much during a fleet" -  i just rage sometimes in german or russian

"fit your ship incorrectly" - i am not  retarded .... AB or MWD ?

"argue about eve related things while being wrong." - i love to discuss while i'm wrong! That heats up the mood!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:30:32 am by not 13370815 »

Wallymarts

• View Profile
Go ahead and apply, couldnt see anything that stood out as saying no.

Hope to see you soon

Wallymarts

• View Profile
"fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet" - i never lemminged during fleets or did any other big fails. (yes sometimes I shoot stuff that i shouldnt shoot but it is instinct)

"talk too much during a fleet" -  i just rage sometimes in german or russian

"fit your ship incorrectly" - i am not  retarded .... AB or MWD ?

"argue about eve related things while being wrong." - i love to discuss while i'm wrong! That heats up the mood!

That is an old copy paste from a member that was in NSH that was super toxic, ignore what blinky posted