NullSechnaya Sholupen

Can I join Please

Kettle Vallei

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.
        Kettle Vallei https://zkillboard.com/character/97153331/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.
   Main: Fax, Logi, subcap logi, other random shit nothing special
   Second: Carrier, JF, Subcap Miner
   Others: random sub 5mil sp cynos and pi

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
   I failed at Hi-sec and tried to win the game

- What made you seek us out?
   I flew with you guys in 2017 down in fountain, I respect your corp and your skills

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
   Deckhard

- What timezone are you in?
   GMT -7 (USTZ)

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?
   2 Handfuls of time a week usually

- How long have you been playing for?
   Since December 2016 with a 3 month break

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?
       I try different things , I’m wealthy enough at the moment, thinking about getting into BP Selling but Ratting is good too.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.
   Tridget made a video about it https://youtu.be/5Ezqt1_skrk I was on the entosis crew so I don’t get screen time but It was fun as hell

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?
   https://zkillboard.com/kill/81153763/
   I drifted off tether while scanning for this prick, didn’t realize I was being shot cause I had the sound turned down listening to tunes.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?
   I’m blacklisted from goons, The goon corp I was in didn't listen, I told them they had shitty security setup on their hangers, they should've  listened....

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
   Either read the MOTD, or ask in fleet chat if its not listed

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
   Don’t be late, state in fleet chat that you are late and your ship type, beg for forgiveness and ask if you can catch up, wait...

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
   Listen to the FC cause I don’t remember ever taking a gate in a cap, I always jumped them.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?
   I like subcap Logi and Freighters

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Nothing personal but going off of your responses you seem like the type of person that will do one or any of the following on a regular basis: fail to pay attention/follow instructions during a fleet, talk too much during a fleet, fit your ship incorrectly, bring the wrong ship and/or argue about eve related things while being wrong.
Am I wrong? If so, why?

Kettle Vallei

• View Profile
To answer you, blinky_jimmy, I can honestly say that of those five sins I may only be guilty of 2, fitting a ship incorrectly and bringing the wrong ship, both of which I was sufficiently shamed enough on voice comms to be aware that I need to be double checking my ship types and fits BEFORE taking the bridge. I do realize as well that you just copy/paste your statement to each new applicant which makes me wonder if you even read them??? As I do believe, that given my responses

You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
   Either read the MOTD, or ask in fleet chat if its not listed

and

What made you seek us out?
   I flew with you guys in 2017 down in fountain, I respect your corp and your skills

proves that I can follow directions, not talk during fleets, and do not argue about eve topics when I am incorrect.

I appreciate the concern however for wanting to weed out some of the less, um, desirable applicants.

I look forward to flying with you all very soon.

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Nothing personal but but going off your responses you seem like the type of person who effort posts in response to a troll. Am I wrong? If so, why?

Kettle Vallei

• View Profile
Nothing personal but but going off your responses you seem like the type of person who effort posts in response to a troll. Am I wrong? If so, why?
Trolls need to eat too, It would be cruel and unusual punishment otherwise.

Kettle Vallei

• View Profile
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

https://i2.wp.com/marathonhandbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/maxresdefault.jpg?resize=1024%2C581&ssl=1

there ya go mighty_pingas, I'll feed your fetish too.

edit* Well I guess this forum doesn't have spoiler tags enabled.

rasta_enat

• View Profile
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

https://i2.wp.com/marathonhandbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/maxresdefault.jpg?resize=1024%2C581&ssl=1

there ya go mighty_pingas, I'll feed your fetish too.

edit* Well I guess this forum doesn't have spoiler tags enabled.

These are the worst feet I have ever seen. That in the inbred shit is that.