NullSechnaya Sholupen

Zap Zempgara

Zap · 14 · 569

Zap

• View Profile
- Please list your main character and their zkillboard links.

https://zkillboard.com/character/96696592/

- Please list your alts and what role they have.    Names not needed right now.

Main - Basically all subcaps, missing only a few t2 large weapons and command burst skills. No blops/caps.
Dread alt - T2 Rev and Phoenix, short and long guns, Redeemer, Leshak
Fax alt - Apostle, Ninazu, Thanny, Guardian/Basi, Legion
and 6 PI/mining alts in an altcorp and an alpha toon for highsec shenanigans

- Why are you wanting to leave your current corp?
It's dead, Jim

- What made you seek us out?
Iron, Drop the Soap and Filthier Peasants in one spot? How could you not want to be there?

- Who is your Vouch (If you have a vouch)?
Didn't ask any one person in particular

- What timezone are you in?
EUTZ, GMT+1

- How much time generally do you have available to play ?
I'm a college student during corona times, about 24h a day

- How long have you been playing for?
3.5 years

- How do you make ISK - are  you self-sufficient?
PI and Research, sometimes I mine a moon. Haven't had trouble affording new ships and caps yet.
Got a PI setup with my own pocos in Syndicate right now, will have to see how long that lasts.

- Describe briefly your favorite fight you have been in.
Back when I was living in OK- in Great Wildlands there was this big, drawn out fight that kicked off against Ebola. Only a few people initially, but a few caps got dropped, then counterdropped, then reinforcements were brought in again, subcaps from both sides reshipping throughout. The whole thing happened in early EUTZ and lasted a good two hours (we won in the end!). Both sides kept committing and escalating this small scale fight. I don't even remember what started the fight, but I remember the shakes.

- What is your most embarrassing loss?   What happened?
https://zkillboard.com/kill/56175687/
4 weeks fresh into the game, I'd just discovered this PI thing. There was a cloaky camper in local and I'd decided I'd risk flying to a poco anyway. Got murdered before I knew what was happening and shamed in local for having a higgs rig on my ship (wtf? Did I think that made me align faster?). Spouted salt in local. Learnt something, too.

- Have you ever been kicked out of a corp or alliance? Why?
Nope, though I did leave on unfriendly terms once when Nuclear Hail/Glenn Ark did his thing with me too after he did his thing with Wheeler and got us booted out of alliance.

- You get a ping that says "fleet up on FC <Name> comms 1". How do you find out what ship to fly?
Ask in local motd/ask in fleet chat

- You get a ping and you're late, fleet has already left, how do you find out where the fleet is?
Yell "check check check" on comms and ask FC ask in fleet chat and figure out what you're needed in

- You are on a cap fleet, taking gates, explain how not to bump when you land on the out gate.
Jump gate immediately! Though if there's another trick to do that without jumping, please tell me.

- What is your favorite ship in Eve?
The Hurricane, because it looks cool and I got a sick skin for it.

blinky_jimmy

• View Profile
Rejected. App to drop the soap instead

woodius_miles

• View Profile
Clicl clack click clack

I vouch my dick for zap. #eutzbesttz

Murica no.1

Cyka blyat

admiral_wheeler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Zap is a solid dude, and did the app well

+1

tridgit

• View Profile
please provide excuse for wooden teeth

philip_montagna

• View Profile
I think you meant to post this in the non-existent Filthier Peasants recruitment thread. :P

yabbiy

• View Profile
I will set the stage.

It's EUTZ, there are a reported 3 hostile fleets nearby. Everyone from NSH is still driving home from work and you just sat down at your computer for the evening. Here are your options.

A. Undock your ratting carrier with a hostile in local and begin to farm that sweet sweet isk
B. Gate your ratting carrier to somewhere nearby that doesnt have a hostile in local.
C. Do anything but options A or B. Type response.

Zap

• View Profile
Ratting carrier? I forgot that was something I will have the option of doing.

Check what kind of intel there is on these fleets. Are they closeby? Moving? Fighting each other, bashing a struct? One of ours? Something small enough to fight or blops on with only a few dudes? If so, see if anybody else is up for it.

Otherwise, something to keep in mind regardless of what you do in space.

rasta_enat

• View Profile
In no less than 250 words, explain why taxation is theft. Bonus points if you can explain why White Claw is the superior seltzer alcoholic beverage to them all in under 100 words.

Zap

• View Profile
When it says on your paycheck that you were gonna get fifty bucks but then twenty bucks are deducted to fund the military-industrial complex, that's theft. If it says my employer paid me thirty bucks and donated another 20 towards the governments funding of the military-industrial complex, that's not theft. EZ

Also something about alcoholic water