Sign in to follow this  
Frolyn

Frolyn

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1. Who do you know in Drop the Soap and/or NSH? Give us a some details of how you met some or all.

Fistofwrath, met when my corp joined F0rceful Entry. PvPed with him, he hated me at first

Kataris Jaartik, got introduced to him through one of his alts while I was in  HOM we had just joined NCdot, he thought I was weird
2. What Time Zone do you primarily play in?

Pacific
3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?

Washington USA, English and bad English
4. How old are you?

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?

Not as much as I want to, but can get a solid 5 to 10 hours in most weeks
6. Give a list of all your Characters, what they can fly, and if you've always owned or purchased them. Any super sekret toons, PM to @Anure

The only one i currently use is Frolyn, always owned her
7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? 

Been a lot of places, tried to carebear in null and did more shootin than minin. Got a few friends in my last corp. No real enemies to speak of. Got chased a dozen jumps into null in an itty5, managed to have a few buds waiting in a gate camp
8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.

After a leave of absence i came back to a "new" command structure. Someone had taken their role in the game to mean they had power other players outside the game. Not about that
9. Why are you trying to join Drop the Soap over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within NSH?

Fist has sold me on this is the place I should be
10. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.

I"m a bit of a raccoon, good at recon and keeping myself alive. That said I'm not afraid to die in a fleet
11. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm/Origin/Battle.net account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132592129/

Frolyn#1387 on Battle.net

And a few mobile time wasters

12. Link a Revelation fit that works in the current Meta in EFT format, and explain why you fit it that way.

Don't think I can fly one. No idea how to fit it
Be prepаred to anѕwer queѕtions from other NSH members as your thread goes on. Ignore any comments or questions from those not in Drop the Soap unless otherwise asked to respond to them by a Drop the Soap member.

Edited by Frolyn

What are your play times like? Are you willing to participate in fleets that aren’t always going to end up in those cool BRs people post on reddit?

Posted (edited)

I have two questions. A concern i have with people that join are that they have a good way to make isk yet still be around to help out. 

My other curiosity is what kind of pvp do you like? Do you like roaming, dropping big ships on people. Brawling? What KIND of content are you looking for?  

Edited by Yabbiy

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did.

1 hour ago, Mighty Pingas said:

Do you like penis? This alliance likes penis.

Can confirm. He likes penis.

1 hour ago, CharleytheChair said:

What are your play times like? Are you willing to participate in fleets that aren’t always going to end up in those cool BRs people post on reddit?

It varies, but right now I can be on from about 10am to 2pm. And yes

1 hour ago, Yabbiy said:

I have two questions. A concern i have with people that join are that they have a good way to make isk yet still be around to help out. 

My other curiosity is what kind of pvp do you like? Do you like roaming, dropping big ships on people. Brawling? What KIND of content are you looking for?  

I have a currently unused alt I can fire up if I need to make isk. She's a carebear. I just like to watch the other guys ships explode. Roaming, hotdrops gate camps ect. I'm in

40 minutes ago, fistofwrath said:

Can confirm. He likes penis.

True but not all penis is created equal 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Xadin said:

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did.

You did what? With who? I honestly don't know shit about BOBS except to gtfo if you get dropped by them

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Frolyn said:

You did what? With who? I honestly don't know shit about BOBS except to gtfo if you get dropped by them

-1 didn't even try.

2 hours ago, Wallymarts said:

All i need to know is

can you follow simple instructions?

if yes, great!

Confirm that he can also F1 on mid-tier overseer wrecks.

On 5/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, John Xadin said:

-1 didn't even try.

Okay I legit know little about Blops. Widow is an ECM boat and has been rendered near useless against smart pilots. Redeemer is a hard hitter and is well liked. So grab a few few of them to drop on unsuspecting nubs. Panther is fun too, same for it 

5 hours ago, Kataris Jaartik said:

I can indeed on all three accounts

8 hours ago, Wallymarts said:

All i need to know is

can you follow simple instructions?

if yes, great!

5 hours ago, Kataris Jaartik said:

I can indeed on all three accounts