Sign in to follow this  
Mong Ki

Application: Mong Ki (Accepted)

18 posts in this topic

Hello!

1. Who do you know in NSH/Salty? Some details on how you met some of the people that are vouching you in.

I'm racist and known New Eden wide for that. Yabbiy Kjan Eson.

2. What time zone do you play in primarily?

EU. If I am really strong, US

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?

Estonia.  Estonian, English

4. How old are you?

5. How many hours of eve do you play on an average week?

Alot

6. How many characters/accounts do you have including any purchased. Anything sensitive, don't mention here.

2 accounts, 3 toons on main, 1 trade toon on other account

7. Tell us a little about your history in eve. What have you done? Who are your friends and enemies? Anything else notable?

I made Kjan stop a truck in the middle of a highway in the dead of the night just so he could drop a dread on a ratting carrier https://zkillboard.com/kill/54542089/. Otherwise I'm just some guy who complains that there isnt enough action and then proceeds to YOLO into some shitty fight. I also like to complain that I'm poor. It has nothing to do with with the YOLO part.

8. Why are you leaving your current Corporation or alliance?

Its my own corp. Fuck those guys.

9. Assuming you are not another F1 pusher. What are some of your other uses for fleets? Any examples of FCing or flying logi/tackle/scouting toons, spying or anything else specifically useful.

Subcaps. Can fly Dictors, Minmatar and gallente subcaps (except some t2 stuff), i really fcking love Dramiels, Cynabals and Vagabonds. Can fly t2 logi cruisers, but barely, not much experience with them. Have done some small gang FC(success varied).

10. Do you play any other games? Watch anime? Anything else we should know or you care to share?

I have 150 games on Steam, fuck my wallet. Rainbow 6 Siege,  Risk of Rain 2, FAF, Rust.

11. Are you a spy? You are legally obligated to answer this truthfully. 

You can't legally obligate me to say no.

12. How do you like your steak done? There are only 2 correct answers.

Charred and with extra salt. (edgiest answer i could think of)

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did.

38 minutes ago, Mong Ki said:

Subcaps.

Are you willing and able to train into capitals? 

39 minutes ago, Mong Ki said:

I'm racist

Care to clarify? We only allow racism against Blinky here. 

Scenario: It's rolling into EUtz on a Saturday night. The group has been tracking a moving capital ship through two regions for 36 hours. The last poor sucker on comms groggily gives you all the current intel and tells you what system to watch, then logs. You're on your own. How do you spend the next few hours?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Astinos Zexos said:

Are you willing and able to train into capitals? 

Care to clarify? We only allow racism against Blinky here. 

Scenario: It's rolling into EUtz on a Saturday night. The group has been tracking a moving capital ship through two regions for 36 hours. The last poor sucker on comms groggily gives you all the current intel and tells you what system to watch, then logs. You're on your own. How do you spend the next few hours?

1. I guess, but im too poor to ever afford one.

2. I think Minmatar is really the most purebred race there is, Amarr in inbred and Caldari are just freaks, Gallente can go Grexit.

3. I go and try to kill it with a Dramiel.

@John Xadin

1. Marshal

2. Sin

3. Panther

4. Redeemer

5. Widow

I have no clue what Marshal is so it must be good. Sin can use drones so its obviously good. Panther has a cool name. Redeemer not so much. Widow is Caldari.

Edited by Mong Ki

Subcaps. Can fly Dictors, Minmatar and gallente subcaps (except some t2 stuff)

Can you fly Lokis/logi lokis, Leshaks/guards and nightmares or scimis? If not, would you train into them if you join?

Posted (edited)

I could train into a (Logi) Loki sure. Anything Amarr is pretty far off for me, no skills in there. Leshak yes, but as i recently got back after a 1,5 year Hiatus its gonna take me some time to get skills up for it. Scimis i can fly

Edited by Mong Ki

I helped mong get into pvp back before escalating entropy moved to vey. I have known him for a very long time at this point. He likes his subcaps more then capitals but in we need more capable subcap stuff right now anyway. He can fly a lot of different battleships, were gonna work on getting him into the doctrine ones and some better isk making stuff for him as well.

In other words +1. Feel free to ask him more questions however.

ps he came on 2 fleets yesterday and in one tackled a hulk for us and in the other was our hero tackle for the DHSJ battleships. 

20 minutes ago, Mong Ki said:

1. I guess, but im too poor to ever afford one.

2. I think Minmatar is really the most purebred race there is, Amarr in inbred and Caldari are just freaks, Gallente can go Grexit.

3. I go and try to kill it with a Dramiel.

@John Xadin

1. Marshal

2. Sin

3. Panther

4. Redeemer

5. Widow

I have no clue what Marshal is so it must be good. Sin can use drones so its obviously good. Panther has a cool name. Redeemer not so much. Widow is Caldari.

Shit taste but I appreciate you replying 😛

Hint: Widow -> Marshal -> Deemer -> Panther -> Sin. 

The Widow is the best because it occupies a unique role when used for hunting carrier and super while having enough fitting now to do everything you want in a utility blops. With the carrier nerfs being as punishing as they are carriers splitting DPS between 2-3 widows gets essentially the same results as pre-nerf ECM. Then comes the marshal because of its unique bonuses, and all around fitting makes it a more versatile but less DPS oriented Panther/Deemer. The Deemer has the best DPS/Tank mix of the bunch. Panthers are above Sin just because of the DPS they can put down and interesting fitting options. Sins are great solo blops but for fleets are outclassed in all aspects except for neuting and drone DPS (which is the worst kind of DPS for a blops imo).  

This my opinion though so take it with a grain of salt

1 minute ago, Skayarck said:

Maybe the Widow won't eat shit now that fighters are garbage.

It never did if it was fit properly.

• Confused 1

Just now, John Xadin said:

It never did if it was fit properly.

This was objectively not true lol even with double plates carriers could kill blops if you didn't bring in triage.

@Anure We need the ability to downvote pls

• Like 1

Ladies you're all pretty, can we focus on what's at hand?

Next question: You're kicking around on comms, and someone says "Hey, I'm going to throw out a covert hunter. Grab something and sit on the Blops bridge." What do you bring, and how is it fit?

19 minutes ago, Astinos Zexos said:

Ladies you're all pretty, can we focus on what's at hand?

Next question: You're kicking around on comms, and someone says "Hey, I'm going to throw out a covert hunter. Grab something and sit on the Blops bridge." What do you bring, and how is it fit?

Anything with a covert ops cloak? It should have guns in the high slots

11 minutes ago, MarcusSkyshatter said:

If FAF rerfers to Forged Alliance Forever he's got my approval 

Stop floating mass!!

I think most of leadership saw this and my guys are cool with it. Since this has turned into yet another steak and weeb descusion im going to go ahead and accept.