Sign in to follow this  
FroHawK Sarn

FroHawk Sarn's App (Accepted)

18 posts in this topic

1) We want to know about you

• Do you have a vouch? If you do please name them.

James, Chair, and Skay

• Tell us a little bit about who you are ie. age and timezone

I am a 29 year old man. I am in the Central US TZ. I took an extended break from eve and now I'm back to shoot shit. 

• Link any reddit accounts, twitter, etc.

n/a

• Why are you applying to Asymmetrical Warfare over other less selective and easier corporations in NSH?

Chair and James twisted my arm into doing it.

2) Your EVE story

• What do you like doing in eve?

I enjoy flying ships that can things other than shoot. I like jams, TP, scrams, neuts, and webs

• Why are you leaving your current corp?

Because it is the NPC corp

• How do you support yourself in eve?

Buying Plex

• What are your personal skills in EVE? Do you know how to FC, hunt, probe?

I FC'd a little about 3 years ago. I can probe but usually only DED sites or other hacking sites

• Tell us something you're proud about that you've accomplished in EVE.

I was on the KM for Hurley back in the day. I was apart of some major brawls during Braves glory days.

3) Your Characters

• Can you fly capitals? If yes which ones

No, but I just need the skill books. Naglfar is the one I'd like to fly if they are still good. 

• Please link the zkill of any of your major characters. Also outline anything that they can fly. *PLEASE PROVIDE SALES THREAD IF THEY WERE PURCHASED*

https://zkillboard.com/character/94360462/

https://zkillboard.com/character/92958206/ is my spy/hunting character. 

• Like 1

Frohawk is a dope dude, +1 going to boosh him in anyway.

Find an ASMR video on youtube and link/review please.

If you have ever craved what a pickle sounds like while it's being chewed by a beautiful woman, look no further. This video gives everything. It gives a nicely dressed woman who enjoys large pickles in her mouth. 

• Like 1

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create an essay explaining why I am in fact gaypwnd 

Posted (edited)

@anure I used to have a solid Afro when I was in high school, but due to work and such I need to keep a clean cut.

Edited by FroHawK Sarn

Just now, John Xadin said:

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did.

You can ignore this @FroHawK Sarn

Posted (edited)

How do you feel about the word "yeet"?

Also, what month do you turn 30? Gotta know this. 

And then lastly, you're sitting in staging with your carrier awaiting a cyno to drop on a mining fleet. Everything is set up with no red flags. Anure lights the cyno and says jump. You smash button like a gudboi. Then he says "wait no there's a cyno". What is the first word out of your mouth?

Edited by Astinos Zexos

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Astinos Zexos said:

How do you feel about the word "yeet"?

Also, what month do you turn 30? Gotta know this. 

And then lastly, you're sitting in staging with your carrier awaiting a cyno to drop on a mining fleet. Everything is set up with no red flags. Anure lights the cyno and says jump. You smash button like a gudboi. Then he says "wait no there's a cyno". What is the first word out of your mouth?

I don't personally use the term "yeet" I feel I am too old nowadays. My feelings are crazy meh about it. I can be extremely cringy at times, but what isnt. 

I turn 30 in October.

First words would definitely be "Pepper your angus bois" because who doesn't enjoy eating a nicely seasoned cut of beef while you feed others capital kills. 

Edited by FroHawK Sarn

-1 for linking a food themed ASMR video, which are by far the most inferior of all ASMR videos because they sound disgusting. 

But, +1 for the pickle related sexual innuendo. So I'm neutral. 

57 minutes ago, Izlare said:

-1 for linking a food themed ASMR video, which are by far the most inferior of all ASMR videos because they sound disgusting. 

But, +1 for the pickle related sexual innuendo. So I'm neutral. 

This is a food themed ASMR video corp, Ignor didn't warn you I assume.