Raz Destructor

Raz Destructor App (Accepted)

23 posts in this topic

Please answer all questions as thoroughly as possible. Make sure to give thought to each of the questions.

1) We want to know about you

Do you have a vouch? If you do please name them.
Nope. I'm organically grown and know how to use the corp search in-game.

Tell us a little bit about who you are ie. age and timezone
31, Eastern US. I went to college to make games, failed hard, now I make website, decent at it.

Link any reddit accounts, twitter, etc.
lol. I don't waste that much of my life, just kidding I have a FB account; though, I'm not going to share it with the world.

Why are you applying to Asymmetrical Warfare over other less selective and easier corporations in NSH?
I didn't even know they existed, but if people are inactive and uninteresting enough, then I leave. This corp seems like it knows how to have fun in Eve, which can't be said about many corps imo.

2) Your EVE story

What do you like doing in eve?
I like to blow ships, but with challenge and risk involved. Insurance will save us all.

Why are you leaving your current corp?
They're located in a boring part of space and aren't that good at baiting and tackling ships.

How do you support yourself in eve?
I'm actually a great web developer (I lied above). I make money in RL faster than you can in eve; though, few have done that calculate I feel.

What are your personal skills in EVE? Do you know how to FC, hunt, probe?
I once caught an abbadon shooting a POCO with an Anathema for my friends to cyno to from my Sin. I have FC'd in syndicate before, but small-gang only. I also have a Tengu for hunting that I never lost.

Tell us something you're proud about that you've accomplished in EVE.
I've run the C5 WH branch of a corp for about 6 months. I did all the prep work for everybody to make 500 mil a night for like 2 hours of effort off of them - I even found the WH myself.

3) Your Characters

Can you fly capitals? If yes which ones
Yes. All non-supers except for Amarr Dread and Caldari Carrier - I have alts trained for those, but haven't used them much yet.

Please link the zkill of any of your major characters. Also outline anything that they can fly. *PLEASE PROVIDE SALES THREAD IF THEY WERE PURCHASED*
https://zkillboard.com/character/1073539077/
https://zkillboard.com/character/91866646/
https://zkillboard.com/character/92699508/
https://zkillboard.com/character/91605428/

If you have any hunting or spy characters please message them to @Skayarck and @CharleytheChair.

You're in a succubus thats in 38% armor and a friend is in a retribution tackling another retribution. What do you do?

Questions: 

What interests you about our alliance?
Are you going to be Re-subbing any old accounts when you come?
Does cap combat interest you?

@Skayarck Not enough info to respond. Does the retri have a mwd and scrammed, or is he just pointed? One way I would leave him to die, the other I would keep my range and provide support fire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raz Destructor said:

@Skayarck Not enough info to respond. Does the retri have a mwd and scrammed, or is he just pointed? One way I would leave him to die, the other I would keep my range and provide support fire.

The retri was scrammed and had an mwd.

Just now, Raz Destructor said:

@Admiral Wheeler If we do cap warfare enough I would resub other accounts. I have 4 total accounts to bring to the table, and I use the alts for cynos. I have a JF character and 3 cap-capable characters.

We do it quite often

17 minutes ago, CharleytheChair said:

If you were asked for a Revelation fit on the spot for a dread brawl what would you use?

@Raz Destructor As we do use caps quite a bit could you answer this question. Try your best.

Posted (edited)

@Skayarck Brawling is buffer for the Rev, you can't active tank for shit when using lasers. Not to mention in a 10 v 10 dread brawl, buffer beats active tank no matter what sorcery you're using. Ugh, unless it's all revs and your active tanked ships are em/thermal tanked...

Edited by Raz Destructor