Sign in to follow this  
phjil

Phjil application (Accepted)

11 posts in this topic

Hey, has first i should talk a bit about my self in RL and what am looking for in Eve

Am a frenchy Canadien from south shore of Montreal.. am 36 years old and no i dont live at my parents place annymore 😛 Am full dedicated to eve or my car. I used to play more in a garage than my computer..seem day change cause now am more on my computer than the garage.. I own a beautiful honda prelude si 4ws from 1989. Hehe its my baby...my kronos too is 😛 but cant tune the kronos more :(, Bref has you may notice my english is a bit limited but fonctionnal..same on coms

1. Who do you know in Ice Fire Warriors and/or NSH? Give us a some details of how you met some or all.

The Famous crashtec
2. What Time Zone do you primarily play in?

east US on the evening sinze i work during the day and have no access to eve
3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?

Am south shore Montreal, so primary speak french..english is segond language to me
4. How old are you?

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?

depand of the season, but most of time when am home am logged in or so playing world of warship
6. Give a list of all your Characters, what they can fly, and if you've always owned or purchased them. Any super sekret toons, PM to @PunchBug2142.

Phjil my main tune..almost annything except titan..also am nyx pilot

Oneida27 first alt.. fly almost everything what phjil fly and even more sinze its more skilled in amar than phjil is

Judith dumai primary cyno alt

AUgust lamarrre jita alt+hauler

Nathasha bouchard. cyno-planetary-miner alt

Alix Pharand..hunter not yet skilled or so its a everything alt

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? 

Some will know me has the loop resident. Its a small loop in placid where i lived for year. I made unleashed' fury corp am the founder. i left it because i needed new challenge. Tryed whit my brother in Shadow cartel... but they mostly EDM where i have no fun 60% of the time. And i dont think i have annemy...i just dont like snuff 😛
8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.

Bored..on weeks day am alone or so..
9. Why are you trying to join Ice Fire Warriors over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within NSH?

Crashtec offered me to join + hes there when i am..hope to join great fun whit him and also whit the group
10. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.

Am not a f1 monkey, .. even when am motivated i can FC..i used to be FC for UNL and win couple battle...i know the mecanics of the game very well...

this fight was all on me and one of my best. i was almost alone trying to remove those fly fearless from the loop. took me 4 month and thats the report of the final battle where i was alone on grid for easy half the fight https://zkillboard.com/related/30003844/201710092200/
11. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm/Origin/Battle.net account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.

world of warship, counter-strike 1.6  am also fan of the C&C poker on FB and thats about it... 

12. Link a Revelation fit that works in the current Meta in EFT format, and explain why you fit it that way.

can it be moros cause i never get into rev yet..and my last moros lost is not a reference

thats how i like to fit moros.. https://zkillboard.com/kill/74580779/

if you have anny question ask on game 🙂

o/

Phjil

confirm vouch, hes a good dude ive been chatting with for the last 2 years time to see  if hes actually good at this game

Posted (edited)

Just curious. You're the founder of the unleashed fury corp in INIT? How long were you with them?

Edited by Yabbiy

1 hour ago, Yabbiy said:

Just curious. You're the founder of the unleashed fury corp in INIT? How long were you with them?

5years has CEo and like 6-7 total

2 hours ago, PunchBug2142 said:

Looks good, reply to tyrones post, but I am going to go ahead and accept your app. 

I agree, I am genuinely curious as well. Welcome to NSH, friend.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:08 PM, [ANTI] Tyrone Eastwood said:

Seems like you can be useful here. Curious for you to link a revelation fit anyway,  being as you don't fly it. Good luck o7

i would probably fly something like that 

[Revelation, Shadow Standard Fit]
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Capital Capacitor Booster II
Large Cap Battery II