Sign in to follow this  
WoAz

WoAz Application

20 posts in this topic

1.Single most important question… How tall are you? 

5' 11''

2. Which criterion member invited you to join us so we know who to kick if you’re a mouthbreather? How long have you known them in a scale of years? 

NCC 1701E
We go back 8 years. 

3. Beer, blunts, or booty?

Blunts

4. What’s your favorite number between 68 and 421?

4. ASL! (nudes help too) (if you’re too young to get this, apply to Blinky’s corp. If you’re too old to get this, apply to Anure’s corp)

26/M/Los Angeles

5. List all your characters, private message @NCC 1701E or @Jesus Rambo any titan/super alts
INCLUDE ANY CHARS/CHILDREN YOU BOUGHT OR SOLD AND WHY YOU DID

WoAz, Luna Nyx

Ight you’re doing well but now it’s time for big thonk questions

5. How many hours you put into eve a week, and what timezone do you play in?

10 - 20. USTZ

6. List all the caps you can fly (and which alt flies them)

WoAz - Archon, Apostle, Moros

7. Are you a hardcore IMMA GO FIND CONTENT CUS IM FUCKING ON or are you a FUCK YEAH PUBG TILL I SEE A PING!? (honestly both are fine just wanna know)

FIND CONTENT I CAN RISK MY SIN ON

8. Select the following that best applies to you (one choice only)
A: I literally breathe penis, my keyboard has two buttons F1 and F (to pay respects)

9. So tell us how did ya get started in eve? What have you done? Have you a cool story bro? What glorious fights/kills you been involved in?

A friend from a starcraft forum introduced me. Started out as a miner/industrialist and eventually found my way out to nullsec and the pvp lifestyle. I've done the big nullsec fights, C3 and C5 wormhole lifestyles, lowsec piracy, and small/mid gang FCing. The one time I lost a Moros was one of the most glorious fights I've been in; we got caught at an off time running escalations and were outnumbered 3:1 and my dread was out of refitting range of our triage Archon. Ended up nuking 1 of their bhaalgorns and bled the 2nd into low structure before going down.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/39385274/

10. So why does your current corp suck so much you are leaving?

Not enough dudes. 

11. Where does your isk come from grinding? Or mommas credit card? Are you a constant poor shittier?

DED Sites, Exploration (Relic / Ghost)

OK DON’T FUCK THESE NEXT QUESTIONS UP BECAUSE YOU WILL BE INSTA-REJECTED IF YA DO

12. What is your favorite class of ships to fly and why?

Kitey HACs are probably my favorite to fly. Great speed and DPS and piloting skill matters a lot.

13. Link your favorite kill and tell us why

https://zkillboard.com/kill/39505287/

The first valuable ship I caught with my BLOPS hunter. He put up a great fight and we ended up moonwalking out just as hostile dictors landed. 

14. Link your worst loss and tell us da fuck happened

https://zkillboard.com/kill/36030955/

Red Alliance had reinforced several allied systems and we were called in to melt the SBUs. I was FCing the op and made the call to drop caps to expedite the process, believing that it was late enough that the Russians wouldn't form. Command of the subcaps (torp bombers lmao) was delegated to an alliance member. I was dead wrong about RA forming and they dropped several dreads and a dominix fleet midway through a siege cycle; I start to call primes on the tackle and battleships and the bomber FC makes the call to start bombing runs instead of just nuking tackle with torps. The subs end up scattering and we ended up losing 6 caps. On the bright side, my brother and a mate in the alliance ended up warping out their Moroses and landing on a neutral POS, where we were frantically able to secure the password and slowboat them in to safety. 

I learned to not YOLO caps around, have a complimentary subcap fleet, and find co-FCs that aren't retarded. 

15. What’s your favorite capital ship, If you do not fly capital ships please explain why you are   not interested in them. PS Brave is recruiting.

That I've flown: the Moros. It's ugly but fun to fly.
In general: The Swagnarok.

16. Let’s say you are flying your last ship and you have no isk, if it dies you will have to go back   to the grind/mommas wallet, you manage to tackle a faction BS ratting or something autistic the fleet that is coming to kill it is in warp and will land in 25 seconds, he can kill you in 15 seconds…. Wut do?

Overheat hardeners and go for the hero bump when the ship is going down. 

17. In an EFT format please link a properly fit Devoter

[Devoter, That Tank]

Damage Control II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Centus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor EM Hardener
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium 'Gattotte' Capacitor Booster
Sensor Booster II

Warp Disruption Field Generator II
Warp Disruption Field Generator II
Cynosural Field Generator I
Civilian Light Electron Blaster
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

18. In an EFT format please link a properly fit Moros 

[Moros, Brick Tank]

CONCORD 25000mm Steel Plates
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
CONCORD 25000mm Steel Plates
Capital Emergency Hull Energizer II

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Capital Capacitor Booster II
Sensor Booster II
Sensor Booster II

Triple Neutron Blaster Cannon II
Siege Module II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

19. In an EFT format (if you haven’t figured that out by now close browser) link a properly fit Enforcer

[Enforcer, Enforcer]

Damage Control II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Ship Scanner II
True Sansha Warp Disruptor
True Sansha Warp Scrambler
Khanid Navy Stasis Webifier

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher
Covert Cynosural Field Generator I
Cynosural Field Generator I
Small Energy Nosferatu II
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

20. Why would you put up with all this bullshit if you were not a spy? Honestly you are prolly a spy go join one of the trash corps in NSH not ours kthxbye. If you are a spy and still wish to apply please list who you are spying for below.

PL Spy Please Ignore

HMMMMMMM you and Usils have the exact same enforcer fit except for khanid web vs fed navy and ship scanner vs sebo 🤔 Otherwise nice app though!

What's your sin fit, and why do you like it over the other blops? 

How recently have you FCed, and is it something you're interested in doing more of? Fine if the answer is like "5 years ago and no", just curious

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did. No effort replies are insta -1s.

image.png.e26e467f7def5e6901afe0db0b072017.png

^shocker ^

also i vouch for both of them as people whether their brains are still intact is yet to be seen

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NCC 1701E said:

image.png.e26e467f7def5e6901afe0db0b072017.png

^shocker ^

also i vouch for both of them as people whether their brains are still intact is yet to be seen

hullo that is a read only post. no Chmmr posting in application thread. BIG GOOF

As a serious reply your moros fit is fine, with the exception that you'd want an Cap Neut not a heavy and concord plates aren't cost effective on dreads who will almost always die.

23 minutes ago, Jesus Rambo said:

wee men will rise again loser

I cant hear you from down there

2 hours ago, Jesus Rambo said:

ur ankles are in 4 a bad time kiddo

Bring it mon petite ami

Posted (edited)

@Jesus Rambo

Current Sin fit:

[Sin, Sin]

Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Co-Processor II

Dark Blood Heavy Capacitor Booster
True Sansha Warp Scrambler
Pith A-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Core C-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Caldari Navy Cloaking Device
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Large Core Defense Operational Solidifier II
Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Federation Navy Hammerhead x2
Federation Navy Hobgoblin x1
Gecko x2

I need to swap the Pith A-Type booster for Gist X to free up some CPU and drop the co-processor. Also need some bling in the neuts and/or swap in a large smartbomb to catch pods. Unfortunately my accounts were hacked when I was on hiatus the past year and I lost my 5B+ Sin and a bunch of other assets, so I've been blinging it up as I go. :classic_sad:

I like the Sin due to it's great utility; the above fit shoots out 850 DPS with drones and can cap out any subcap within a couple of cycles. You can swap the neuts for smartbombs to clear drones/pods or with blasters if you want even more facemelting DPS. 

I haven't FC'd a sizable group since 2016, but I'm very down to get into it again. Subs only though.

@John Xadin

Marshal / Sin > Panther > Redeemer > Widow

Marshal has great fitting options and resists and can shoot into resist holes, only downside is price. 
Sin puts out high damage with drones, has a huge drone bay, and a ton of utility in the highs.
Panther has the benefit of selectable  damage as well but lack utility compared to previous two.

Redeemer is locked to EM / Thermal and lacks tanking flexibility. It's great with large groups with RR or FAX support though.

Widow struggles to apply high dps relative to other blops and isn't as viable for solo compared to the others. It shines in a gang with the ECM support though.

@NCC 1701E

So I can whore on subs making zero transversal. 

@Eson Goldstein

medium rare

@Captain James Sparrow

Luna is my dedicated cyno pilot, I've been considering using MTC to put two more cyno toons on that account.

I don't have a dedicated dread alt, CCP is tempting me to get a 3rd account with all the SP bonuses though.

Edited by WoAz

18 hours ago, WoAz said:

Luna is my dedicated cyno pilot, I've been considering using MTC to put two more cyno toons on that account.

I don't have a dedicated dread alt, CCP is tempting me to get a 3rd account with all the SP bonuses though.

Hell yeah brother. 100% recommend a dread alt, always useful.