Sign in to follow this  
Usils

Usils' App

20 posts in this topic

1.Single most important question… How tall are you?
6'1

2. Which criterion member invited you to join us so we know who to kick if you’re a mouthbreather? How long have you known them in a scale of years?
NCC 1701E, Since ~2012

3. Beer, blunts, or booty?
Beer

4. What’s your favorite number between 68 and 421?

4. ASL! (nudes help too) (if you’re too young to get this, apply to Blinky’s corp. If you’re too old to get this, apply to Anure’s corp)
23, Male, Decon

5. List all your characters, private message @NCC 1701E or @Jesus Rambo any titan/super alts
INCLUDE ANY CHARS/CHILDREN YOU BOUGHT OR SOLD AND WHY YOU DID

Usils, Tormoxe, Vlasile, Elisalv, Tormodd, Jeffanin, Slavil, Atheniea

5. How many hours you put into eve a week, and what timezone do you play in?
PST, 15 hours a week

6. List all the caps you can fly (and which alt flies them)
Usils: Moros, Thanny, Archon (Maybe a Nyx or Aeon soon?)

7. Are you a hardcore IMMA GO FIND CONTENT CUS IM FUCKING ON or are you a FUCK YEAH PUBG TILL I SEE A PING!? (honestly both are fine just wanna know)
Can be either depending on the day

8. Select the following that best applies to you (one choice only)
A

9. So tell us how did ya get started in eve? What have you done? Have you a cool story bro? What glorious fights/kills you been involved in?
Brother introduced me to the game in 2010. I've lived in low sec, null, C3, C5. Best story in EVE was slowly going out of siege while Red Alliance was killing our carriers. Their sabre pilot decided to point the pod of one the carrier pilots instead of put another bubble up. No one else in their fleet tackled my dread as I took 20 seconds to turn and warp out. This is also after another one of our dread pilots did the same thing and warp off a few minutes before me. I managed to warp exactly 150km off the only blue POS in system. Their also happened to be one single blue in the POS who was probably bombarded with about 50 convos for the password to get my dread in.

10. So why does your current corp suck so much you are leaving?
Not enough members to actively make a difference.

11. Where does your isk come from grinding? Or mommas credit card? Are you a constant poor shittier?
ISK comes from DED sites, Exploration, and killing people doing exploration.

12. What is your favorite class of ships to fly and why?
Heavy Assault Cruisers. Probably the ship type I've used the most. We would use pre-nerd Ishtars for DED sites and for roaming when we lived in a C3 and C5.

13. Link your favorite kill and tell us why
https://zkillboard.com/kill/36030734/ -- Same fight as the story in question 9. This rapier lit the cyno that bridged the RA fleet on our caps. I locked it up and killed it in one shot. I did the same thing to a hurricane shortly after. It was the most satifying thing I had done in EVE to kill someone instantly like that.

14. Link your worst loss and tell us da fuck happened
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54498125/ -- Haven't really had huge losses. This was probably my dumbest loss because I was trying to catch a garmur and orthrus in a belt in an armor Ishtar with a brain dead corpmate.

15. What’s your favorite capital ship, If you do not fly capital ships please explain why you are   not interested in them. PS Brave is recruiting.
Favorite cap I can currently fly would be a Thanny. Favorite cap overall is a Nyx. They look sexy and I want to pilot one at some point.

16. Let’s say you are flying your last ship and you have no isk, if it dies you will have to go back   to the grind/mommas wallet, you manage to tackle a faction BS ratting or something autistic the fleet that is coming to kill it is in warp and will land in 25 seconds, he can kill you in 15 seconds…. Wut do?
Hold point and die trying to keep him on grid. If he was autistic enough to get caught he is probably autistic enough to stay on grid long enough for the fleet to arrive.

17. In an EFT format please link a properly fit Devoter
[Devoter, Devoter fit]

1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Damage Control II
Dark Blood Armor EM Hardener
Dark Blood Armor Thermal Hardener

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I

Pitfall Compact Warp Disruption Field Generator
Pitfall Compact Warp Disruption Field Generator
Cynosural Field Generator I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Small Energy Nosferatu II
[Empty High slot]

18. In an EFT format please link a properly fit Moros
[Moros, Moros fit]

Capital Emergency Hull Energizer I
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Siege Module II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

19. In an EFT format (if you haven’t figured that out by now close browser) link a properly fit Enforcer
[Enforcer, Enforcer fit]

IFFA Compact Damage Control
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
True Sansha Warp Disruptor
Sensor Booster II
True Sansha Warp Scrambler

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Covert Cynosural Field Generator I
Sisters Expanded Probe Launcher
Small Energy Nosferatu II
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu
Cynosural Field Generator I

yOxo7xq.png

I want to see you make your mspaint or paint3d take on one of the meme requests that crit labs currently has.  I'm looking for a meme of salty intent and talkd facing the criterion monster or horde of some sort.   Here are some examples of stuff we have made:

anure_check_self.png

Anure octoboxing solo defending our querious Sov during eutz

refugee_-_Copy.png

Nsh making qfc into refugees.  

927.png

Golem feed meme

Fire up paint and give it a shot

• Thanks 1

To show your knowledge of Black Ops Battleships, in two hundred and fifty words or less create a tier list of the five Blops battleships and explain why you put them where you did. No effort replies are insta -1s.

I am bad at reading so you probably said it already, but how did you hear about NSH and who do you know in it?

3 minutes ago, Captain James Sparrow said:

How many machs u think i gotta bribe aldent with to nuke your section too

17 hours ago, Usils said:

Siege Module II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Ion Siege Blaster II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Pls no heavy neuts on dreads. Cap neuts for big men. Otherwise fits ok enough.

@NCC 1701E

If you don't penta-rig your moros then don't even talk to me

@Jesus Rambo

Was going for more of a hunter fit that will live long enough to for the fleet to dunk the target.

@John Xadin

1. Sin - Most versatile blops. Can fit full neuts, RR, guns, passive tank, active tank, armor, shield

2. Marshal - Versatile, great bonuses. Never seen it in action but seems good despite the cost

3/4. Panther/Redeemer (Either order) - Meaty DPS

5. Widow - Good if you want to PVE, otherwise it exists

@Anure

I heard about NSH through Criterion and specifically NCC.

@Josh Dub

Sorry I typed 420 incorrectly.

@Captain James Sparrow

Usils can fly a moros, Vlasile can scout/cyno.

@Usils Thanks for your reply and before I blow your mind and destroy your penis, +1. 

The tier list is pretty accurate and your reasoning for putting them where you did is sound (utility being highly valued). However, you forgot the fact that the Widow is better in nearly every way than the Sin. The only thing the Sin has over the Widow is a better armor tank, however that is  overshadowed by the fact that the Widow has far more fitting room, more mids and a unique role in a Blops Gang. The Widow can quite literally do everything the Sin can do, but it can also jam which at the very least, can save hunters.

59 minutes ago, Usils said:

@John Xadin

1. Sin - Most versatile blops. Can fit full neuts, RR, guns, passive tank, active tank, armor, shield

2. Marshal - Versatile, great bonuses. Never seen it in action but seems good despite the cost

3/4. Panther/Redeemer (Either order) - Meaty DPS

5. Widow - Good if you want to PVE, otherwise it exists

What's a Marshal? 

Next question: 

One of our hunters pings that they are going out with covert equipped. (Usually looks like this: 'We blopsin boiz, get in ______ fleet')  How many of your characters do you dedicate to the fleet and what is their ship and role?